Reaching long term strategic goals requires a plan, proper preparation,
execution, consistent growth and closing business. Philadelphia Sales
Company can help support your sales and marketing plan by engaging
your consumers on a one to one basis.
Our Business Development offering is a true outsourced sales division,
working over the phone and in person to secure confirmed appointments
with qualified decision makers. You can expect a structured start
up and learning process, accurate reporting, absolute confidentiality
and a non-competitive clause. In addition, we will:
- Represent your needs at the highest level of decision making
to qualify the account
- Manage client expectations and flow of communications
- Ensure your outsourced staff is fully operational and focused
on generating qualified revenue opportunities
- Adapt to both your needs and the client needs
- Provide an Attractive ROI
- Report on market conditions and feedback
The Philadelphia Sales Company can take on the role of your Business
Development Manager or VP of Regional Development. We have the ability
to recruit, train, and manage your outsourced sales organization
from 1-20 representatives, achieve the corporate goals and objectives
all without the high cost and overhead.
Whether you need one representative in the Philadelphia market or
20 on the entire East Coast, the Philadelphia Sales Company provides
an alternative option to the high cost developing, growing, managing
and maintaining a sales staff. Ask yourself:
- How much does it cost to recruit, hire and support each salesperson?
- How much did the last new hire cost? How long did they stay?
- What are the management and administrative costs?
- Are we finding the needed talent to prospect on a consistent
- How do we plan to expand or enter markets quickly?
- What is the cost of one person supporting a large geographic
- What is the real value of the relationship?
- How might our internal staff benefit from prospecting
- How do we know what are prospects are "really" thinking?
- Are we competitive and focused in the right markets with the right people?